|Panasonic ES2207P Ladies 3-Blade "Close Curves" Wet/Dry Shaver|
|Retail Price: $24.99|
|Amazon Price: $18.97|
- Triple Blades: I don’t have time to go over the same spot two or three times, so having three blades on my shaver cuts down on a lot of frustration. The blades stay sharp and precise, giving me a very close shave.
- Fully Immersible: I love that I can take this razor into the shower or tub if I want it too. While I find that it does work a bit better dry, if I need to save on time I can just use it in the shower without a problem. Being able to immerse it makes cleaning a whole lot easier, which is another feature that saves me some time.
- Foil is Gentle on Skin: It’s hard to find a shaver that doesn’t leave me with razor burn, but the Panasonic works perfectly. I have very sensitive skin, but the hypoallergenic, nickel free foil doesn’t give me any discomfort.
- Great Battery Charger: There are two reasons I love the charger and battery that comes with this shaver. First of all, the battery lasts a long time on a single charge. I can usually get eight or nine shaves in without having to worry about the battery. When it gets to the point where it needs more juice, all I have to do is pop it in the charger. The charger is very compact, meaning it doesn’t take up too much room in my tiny bathroom.
- Charger Requires Vertical Outlet: Because the charger plugs directly into the wall, you need to have a vertical outlet in order for the shaver to stay connected. If you only have horizontal outlets in your bathroom you’ll have to find someplace else to charge the battery. However, it doesn’t have to charge very often so this shouldn’t be too much of a nuisance.
- Won’t Shave as Close as a Razor: You won’t get as close a shave with this device as you would with a straight razor. However, straight razors are easy to nick yourself with. This electric shaver won’t damage your skin the way a regular razor can, so for me it’s a fair trade.
The Panasonic Close Curves has been a welcome addition to my grooming routine. It’s lightweight and easy to use, the battery lasts a long time, and the triple blade system gives me a very good shave. I like that I can use it wet or dry and that if I accidently drop it in the tub it won’t break. If you want an easy alternative to the nicks and cuts that come from a straight razor, this shaver is definitely the way to go.